Managed Services by Kitinfinet that combines IT, Business Operations & Process Support for monthly or fixed fee basis with the proactive monitoring and reporting.
In simple terms, Managed Services put the focus back on the IT firm. The more problems that your organization has, the more time and resources the IT firm needs to designate. This results in less profit for the IT firm and causes it to take more proactive measures to reduce the amount of problems the organization has. This inevitably aligns both organizations' outcomes.
Why are Managed IT Services important?
- It aligns the outcomes of the organization. An IT company is incentivized to do a very good job; they want to minimize problems for your organization because they have KPIs directly linked to the efficiency of your IT.
- IT experts give you peace of mind. You're not an IT expert. Managed service providers take care of your IT so you can focus on running your business.
- Proactive support. Managed services offer proactive support. So instead of your IT firm constantly fixing problems, they will actually try to identify problems before they happen, keeping your systems up and your problems down.
- Strategic IT planning. What IT systems do you need in 12 or 24 months' time? Managed services help you think ahead and give you advice on what you need to be planning from an IT department. This links to proactive support and ensures that your IT infrastructure and software is upgraded and updated to minimize risks such as downtime, viruses and crashes.
- Complete outsourced IT. Managed services give you access to a complete IT department. You don't just get day-to-day IT support; you also get an IT manager and a virtual CIO so you can think strategically about how IT fits into your organization.